Biaxially-Oriented Polyethylene Terephthalate (BOPET) films are made of polyethylene terephthalate by casting into film and further stretching it into the machine and cross directions.
This film has excellent clarity, good stiffness, smooth surface, good chemical and abrasion resistance. BOPET films are preferred for its easy processing and to achieve good oxygen barrier. BOPET primed films are used to achieve improved adhesions with ink, adhesive, and aluminum metallization.
Chiripal Poly Films offers in-line coated films BOPET such as co-polyester and acrylic coated, apart from commodity grade films.
Chiripal's BOPET Films Special Features
- We can manufacture BOPET films with excellent tensile strength which supports various industrial applications such as hot stamping and yarn
- We can maintain excellent MD shrinkage (< 1%) at 150°C, 30 min
- In-line coating system can produce various types of coatings for better ink anchorage and metal adhesion
- We can produce high barrier and high bond metallized films
- Optical density can be produced from 0.25 to 4.0
Chiripal Poly Films ltd makes food grade BOPP and BOPET films in accordance with EC and FDA regulations. Specific document and material safety data sheet for the film grades are available on request.